Friday, November 30, 2012

Flashback Friday

Happy Friday! I hope you have all had a great week. I am so glad it is the weekend. One day closer to my honey getting home:) I am looking forward to a girls night tonight!!!!! My friend Jenn is having a Stella and Dot party:) Tomorrow is a big day in our house for football. Georgia plays Alabama in the SEC championship! I know we can beat them on two conditions: 1. We come out playing like we have the last 6 games 2. We don't let them get too ahead of us at the beginning. If Bama scores 2 or 3 times at the beginning, I think it will be hard to come back. But not matter what, we have had an AWESOME season! GOOOOO DAWGS! Sunday we have church and lunch with our friends. Our elf is also making his debut this weekend as well as our advent calendar:)

Next week I have some new healthy foods to share with you. Our commissary is really trying o bring in some specialty items and I am really excited about them. Now on to Flashback Friday...
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

This pictures is precious to me. This is just a couple weeks after we brought my sweet Elias home. He was a little early and stayed in the NICU for two weeks. I was so happy to finally have him home:)


Have a wonderful weekend! Hope you get some Christmas shopping done:))

What are your weekend plans? 
post signature

No comments: