Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Turn The Page Tuesday Week 10


Happy Tuesday, Y'all! I hope you had a great weekend and a great Monday! It's been a great week here so far and I am already looking forward to the weekend:) It is full on fall here in Louisiana and although I am loving the cool weather, I am already missing the warm:/ Probably not a good thing...I am a warm weather girl. However, I am excited for the holidays, sweaters, warm drinks, baking, changing trees, etc. 

I will tell you I am obsessed with the Gingerbread Latte at Starbucks....yum! I cannot get enough of these holiday yummies!:)


Yes, it is as delicious as it looks! I've also decided I am making gingerbread cookies for The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap!:) I am so excited!!!! If you haven't signed up, its not too late! This is a holiday cookie swap where you send cookies to three people and you receive cookies, too:)

The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap 2012

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 It is also time for another Turn The Page Tuesday! Yes, Halloween is tomorrow but I am going to jump out of the Halloween theme and straight into another fall book! 


One Little, Two Little, Three Little Apples
By: Matt Ringler


 We got this book last year from Chickfila. It is a very simple counting book, but it also is about baking an apple pie:) We baked an apple pie this week so this is the perfect book. Brother and sister go and pick apples with their family. When they get home, they get to enjoy playing in the leaves while Mom and Dad bake. I love this book because it describes the simplicity of what I love about fall. 
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Time to grab the below button and go link up!! I have started buying books for my boys for Christmas. There have been some great deals. I am hoping you all share your holiday book choices!:) I have some fun blogs coming up, so come back!!:)


Photobucket
post signature

No comments: