Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Turn The Page Tuesday Week 5

It is time to share our book choice for this week's Turn The Page Tuesday!!!! I hope you all had a great Monday! We are hosting a play date today, so I have to get moving on what I need to get done before they get here:) I love my sweet friends and their sweet babies!:) I mentioned last week that there are two new babies in our group of friends, and one due on Thursday!!!!!! I love having all of these new babies.....but no it is not helping the EXTREME baby fever I am suffering from;) I am looking forward to having another one, and so although these sweet babies are close to perfection, I want another of my own;)
Do you have baby fever?
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Like I said yesterday, this week we are celebrating Berenstain Bears 50th Anniversary! We love the "Bears" in our house and recently in the car!! Chickfila gave away their books for a while in the kids meals and of course we got them all:) I will admit to being a Chickfila addict. I dream about their new chocolate chip cookies, too!!!:)

My book choice today is as follows. With it being fall and a few weeks from Halloween, I thought this one would be appropriate! This is also one of Wyatt's favorite BB books. My MIL sent this one last year around this time and he has loved it ever since.

The Spooky Old Tree 
By: Stan and Jan Berenstain


In this story, the bears decide they need a little adventure. When they decide the adventure will be to venture out to the spooky old tree, they have no idea what they are about to embark on....another bear lives there, and not one they will like.



Once the bears get in this spooky old tree and wake the big sleeping bear, boy do they have to get out fast! Hop over to your local Target, Public Library, or online bookstore and pick this one up!

If you want to catch an episode of Berenstain Bears, check out your local PBS station!You can also hop over to my friend Amanda's blog, Dancing Through Motherhood, for another great "bears" book!  Now grab the button below and Link Up!

post signature
Photobucket

No comments: