Wednesday, September 26, 2012

WIAW

Today is Wednesday which means another edition of What I Ate Wednesday with Jenn over at Peas and Crayons!! If you don't follow her blog you need to! If you don't follow her on Instagram....yep, you need to! She has yummy things to share!:) I don't know about y'all, but I am ready for the weekend already! It is time to go buy some Mums and veggies to plant. I am so excited. I love fall (as you know by now;)) Today I need to get my grocery list done and ready for the rest of the week because its a busy one!
Breakfast
2 Blueberry Waffles with a glass of Simply Orange
(I don't use syrup)



Lunch
Steak Taco Bowls with Fresh Salsa



Dinner
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup with 
Cheddar Biscuits


I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday and get your to-do list checked off! I will also be adding these recipes to the blog if you want to check them out:)
post signature

7 comments:

Suzanne @ Life is a Mix said...

I look forward to seeing the recipes on your blog, especially the cheddar biscuits. They look and sound A-mazing!!!

Brittany (Healthy Slice of Life) said...

Steak taco bowls sound so good right now! I must put that down on my "make soon" list :)

Rachel Layfield said...

Suzanne, I will put it up soon and the biscuits are so yummy!

Brittany, thanks for reading:) It is a must make recipe!!!:) And the best part is you can make them the way you like them!

Anna @ IHOD said...

Yes please do share! I can't wait to hear about these biscuits:)

Anna @ IHOD said...

Yes please do share! I can't wait to hear about these biscuits:) x

Anonymous said...

Taco Bowls are always so good!!

Rachel Layfield said...

Hi Jessie:) Thanks for reading! Yes, they were delicious! I will post the recipes soon!