Sunday, February 5, 2012

11 Things

I am really enjoying blogging, and although some days I can't get around to it, the more I blog the more I love it! I was tagged in Madeline's 11 Things today so I am jumping on the band-wagon!
---------------------------------------------------

Rules:
1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.



11 Things About Me:
What's your current fitness goal?
Determine what I can fit in to my schedule with two kids! There is plenty I can do at home!
iPhone or Android?
IPHONE!!!:) I am obsessed with it! The first phone that I've had that I am not looking for what's new!
Favorite healthy snack?
Peanut Butter and Apples and Smoothies
How much sleep do you get?
It's different every night:) Wyatt sleeps perfectly every night. Eli...not so much. I am usually up at least once:) Average 7 hours.
Favorite HS/college memory?
I met my husband in 9 grade. I have many memories with him:) Our annual trips to Sanibel Island were some beautiful ones!
Did you play sports?
I played Softball and did a short stent on the Dive Team! I won First place in my first small meet!
What's worse: wearing socks with sandals or wearing black with navy?
By FAR wearing socks with Sandals. Oh my!!!
Have you ever broken anything?
I have never broken anything. Up until having my babies, I had never been in the hospital!
Have you traveled outside the US?
I have been to the US Virgin Islands, Victoria Island and Canada.
If you have pets, do you talk to them like they're humans?
I have two dogs and yes I do. I am constantly getting "eye rolls" from my husband;)
Patriots or Giants?
GIANTS! I am not that fond of Tom Brady...he's thinks too highly of himself.

**************************************************************
My 11 Questions for You:
1. Do you enjoy cooking?
2. How many kids do you want?
3. Are you a College Football Fan? SEC, ACC, PAC 10, etc?
4. Do you live where you want to raise your kids?
5. What is your favorite "Me time" thing to do?
6. Who will you vote for in the 2012 Election?
7. What is your favorite show?
8. Are you a Twilight fan?
9. What is your biggest challenge?
10. Do you know your "Love Language"
11. What was your childhood dream?
***************************************************************
I am Tagging:
Amanda Rachael Anna Brittany Mandy Laura Nicole

Thanks for including me Maddy! I enjoy the small things like this!:)
Hope you all have a blessed Sunday at Church and fun with friends tonight!
RL

No comments: