Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Layfield Christmas 2011

We had a wonderful Christmas this year, as always! Weston was not able to take leave this year so we stayed here in Deridder! We enjoyed the Christmas train that came through town, christmas lights, parties, shopping, get-togethers with friends, and most importantly time with Weston's family! Christmas Eve we ate dinner and watched "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" with Wyatt for the first time:) Christmas morning was quiet yet exciting! This was the first year that Wyatt really knew what was going on and really understood Jesus. Santa definitely came, and came a few times:) My in-laws came into town the day after Christmas and then my BIL and SIL and my sweet nephews came on Wednesday! We had a great time letting the boys play and cooking our first Low Country Boil! It was a wonderful holiday and I am already looking forward to next year! I <3 CHRISTmas! here are a few photos of our holiday! I will post tomorrow more of my family and Elias' FIRST birthday:)

Christmas Eve and "The Grinch"

Wyatt and I on Christmas Day

The Boys in their Christmas PJ's

Grandaddy and Grammie with all of their boys:)

Me and my Sweetheart headed to Lake Charles
I am looking forward to 2012 and can't imagine what else God can bring us! Happy New Year!
RL

1 comment:

lgutu said...

There sure are a lot of boys in your family! Looks like someone needs to get workin on makin a little girl! ;)