Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday, Monday

Well, it is Monday, once again, and we are already halfway through September. Weston said a couple days ago that he has been home for 4 months already. I can't believe it. I am still in the "honeymoon stage" I guess. I still feel like he just got home.

Well, it is going to be a busy week! Thankfully, I have today and tomorrow to clean, and do some stuff around the house. Wednesday and Thursday I have a lot to fit into two days. Friday I have my Cake Decorating class, Saturday is game day (and Eclipse day:)), and then Sunday is one of my favorites, but still have laundry and "Sunday" stuff I have to do, to get ready for the week. Next week I have my 18 week checkup, and...Our ULTRASOUND! I cannot wait to see my baby on screen. Then, next Thursday my mom comes in town to keep Wyatt. Weston and I are headed to Ilinois for our friends' wedding!! Just the two of us, what will I do? :) I will miss Wyatt like crazy, but I will enjoy my date weekend.

It was a good weekend other than Georgia loosing. I am really dissapointed because we are better than that. We need to get it together. We had a great time with friends, however, and a great Sunday.

Until later:)
RL

No comments: