Wednesday, September 15, 2010

BSF

Bible Study Fellowship started today, and I am so excited that I was able to get into a class! This is an international bible study that has been around for many years. There are women all over the world doing the same study. Our study this year is on the book of Isaiah. After day one, I can already forsee how much I am going to grow and learn.

The best part about this, Wyatt will be right along with me. I am so excited for him to have another day, other than Sunday, to be with other kids and learn more about Jesus. They do a bible study with the kids, as well as singing hymns.

Wyatt and I both have great teachers, and I am really excited about the future studies!

I am into my 18th week of pregnancy, and can't believe how fast it is going! I will blog on that later:)
Love,
RL

No comments: