Friday, August 20, 2010

14 weeks: Pregnancy Update


How far along? 14 weeks, 2 days

Maternity clothes? yes and no

Stretch marks? None, yet.

Sleep: pretty good. I am already waking up to use the restroom...and so it begins;)

Best moment this/last month: Hearing the heartbeat and the surprise ultrasound I got!!

Movement: Still feeling baby flutters!

Food cravings: Fruit, salad, anything sweet, lots more...

Gender: Sorry, but again, we won't find out until D-Day!!!

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

What I miss: not having ligament pains, not feeling full so fast

What I am looking forward to: finally finding out if my feelings of having a girl are correct.

Weekly Wisdom: Spend all my precious time with Wyatt.

Milestones: None, yet.


Love,
RL

No comments: