Sunday, April 11, 2010

Beautiful Sunday!

I am sitting here on a cloudy Sunday afternoon, still listening to worship music! It was a wonderful Sunday at church today, the college minister preached, worship music was good, and I am reminded that in a few short weeks, my husband will be by my side at church!!! I CANNOT WAIT! I hope you all had a blessed Sunday, as well.

Well, Wyatt and I survived a week of sickness. It was pretty awful. And those of you who know me well, you know I do not do well when I am sick. Oh wait, that is an understatment!!:) Not having Weston here was the worst part. He always sits by my side and makes me feel better. It was a challenge for me to get through the last few days without calling my mom, and telling her to high tail it to Texas! But, God showed me, once again, that I have him, and he will see me through. Even if I don't think I can.

We are less than a month away from Weston leaving Afghanistan! He and I are so pumped! So countdown with us! Here's to a safe and prompt, maybe early:), return!!! I love you sweetheart!

Wyatt is teething...enough said;) Will blog again later!
RL

No comments: