Thursday, April 1, 2010

April showers bring May...Husband!

I am so excited to say that Weston will be home NEXT MONTH! I have waited for this day for sooo long! I remember this time last year...not something I like to think about a lot. However, I knew we would get through it, but it seemed near impossible. I knew God had a plan for me, but I had no understanding of what that would be. I am just so thankful for my salvation. I am thankful for a God who brought me through a storm I didn't believe I could weather. He had shown me strength, comfort, satisfaction, and much more. I am so proud of Weston and all of our military!! 6 weeks, give or take:)

Wyatt is running everywhere! I am so proud of him. He is such a little boy now. We have had such beautiful spring weather, so we have been playing outside a lot. We have been walking, playing in the pool, etc.. Lately, I have been trying to teach him about nature. We talk about all the things God made....flowers, trees, sun, sky,etc. He is really into birds. Everywhere we go, he points out the birds. He is becoming more interested in reading and looking at books, and turning the pages. He is constantly "talking", and I am constantly smiling. His "baby giberish" is ADORABLE. Weston is so excited to be home and be able to enjoy life with us. He is even more excited that Wyatt is "all boy" now, and they can do "guy things" :)

The homecoming ceremony they have planned is going to be really nice. I am going to record as much of Weston's arrival as I can. I will take tons of pictures, and when I do, I will post about everything!!:)

Happy Easter!! Let's celebrate that our Saviour rose from the grave!

Love to all,
RL

No comments: