Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"Yard of the Month" and more...

I was sitting at the dinner table Sunday night when my doorbell rang. I stepped outside to find my neigbors from up the street. They introduced themselves and said they have been wanting to stop by for a while. They told me I had the best yard in the neighborhood, and that it should be "Yard of the month". We don't do a contest, but if we did, I think I would have a chance;) For those of you who know me, know I do not have a greeb thumb, but at least there is improvement! I told them that my husband was a little worried when he left, so he will be very proud to hear this report:)They said how besutiful my grass and flower beds were, and wanted to know if I had done them myself or had them done professionally....I wouldn't go that far, but I was very proud of the compliment! It attracts the eye-that's the goal!

We are on 3 weeks and still counting. Weston will be here in a few weeks and I can't tell you how anxious we are! It is almost weird to think about having him here all day eveyrday. I just don't know what I will do with myself...:)We are going to enjoy the 30 days of leave more than you can imagine. A whole un-interupted month just to ourselves! WOOHOO!

Wyatt is still working on two more bottom teeth. He is really turning into a little boy...no more baby...It is bittersweet. I miss him being so little, yet, I love watching him grow. He is so beautiful and an incredible blessing. Weston, Wyatt and I are going to have a FUN FILLED summer! He and I can't wait to do new things with Wyatt.

Speaking of my yard, I need to go cut the grass! I will update soon!
Love to you all, and we will see you soon!
RL

No comments: