Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sisty Time!

Audrey and her sweet boyfriend Harrison came out to visit for Spring Break. It was SO good to see her and get to spend more time with Harrison. They started dating about 4 or 5 months ago, and I was able to meet him over Christmas. He is darling, and he definitely deserves Audrey. Trust me, it has to be someone really special for me to say that:)

My sisters are my world and I miss them daily. They got here on Tuesday and were able to stay to Friday. We went and ate some good barbeque, went to the park,played board games, watched movies, and most of all..LAUGHED! They came with us to our swim class on Wednesday, and Harrison recorded us swimming around:) I was able to put them on Facebook for Weston to see.

Wyatt had so much fun with Audrey..he skypes with her a lot, so he knew exactly who she was when he woke up from his nap! He and Harrison hit it off right away, too.

Well, we are 7 weeks out from Weston being home, and I don't think I can be more ready. We have such a great summer planned. We are taking some beach trips and getting to go home and visit friends! I am just really looking forward to having "normal" back. Thank you, again, to all of you who pray daily. It doean't go unappreciated!

I am exchausted, so I will update again later!
RL

No comments: