Friday, February 5, 2010

Babies

Well, I have spent the last 2 days with Amanda and her son Jackson. Although I wish her hubby were here, I am so loving every second. I got to re-live Wyatt's early days last night. Amanda has slept a lot so I told her I would stay up with him. He is such a sweet baby. He woke up about every 3 hours and went right back down so easily. It does give me a glimpse of what it would be like to have another one...

Wyatt is so precious. He follows me around all day and says "mama". He is pulling everything out of everywhere and loves to use things as a cell phone. He takes everything and puts it behind his head and walks around talking baby jiberish. I love it. He hands me his milk cup after he is done and is really starting to use good manners.

Weston leave tomorrow to come home!!!! WOW...I MADE IT...WE MADE IT! I will let you all know how our family time is, after he is gone.

We have started to double digit countdown for the end of this deployment! 3 months left and they will be home for good! It is prefect timing for summer! We are headed home to Ga in May to visit my parents and then to Sanibel Island with his parents. I have so much to look forward to!

Please continue to pray for our guys and their families. Guys are returning to Afghanistan from RandR and it is hard to see them go back. Pray for strength and time to fly...it already has!

Love to you all,
Rachel

1 comment:

Jamie said...

So glad Weston has been safe these last few months! Y'all have really been in my thoughts. Let me know when you're heading to Florida. Cliff and I are always looking for an excuse to head to the ocean and I would love to see yall and finally meet the little guy. Enjoy your time together!