Saturday, December 5, 2009

CHRISTmas time is here!

This is my favorite time of year. The only thing to make it perfect would be Weston. However, I cannot be more thankful for my life. I have an amazing husband, a beautiful son, and so much more. I am so excited that the cold weather is here, my house has a few decorations, and I am about to be with family. Christmas will not be the same this year, but I have so much to look forward to. Weston will be home for RandR in 70 days, and I am elated.

Speaking of my honey, he is doing well. He was moved to a new area- Kiwi. The LT was relieved, and the company needed someone to come in and get the platoon back on its feet and running smoothly. I am beyond proud of Weston. They have really trusted him with a variety of jobs, and all he has seen is incredible. Just a few days ago, he hiked to the edge of the Himalayas. He is seeing so much of the country,and I cannot wait to hear his many stories-and see the pictures.

My sweet baby is still growing. He gets more beautiful everyday! He is starting to pick up on some small words that we use daily. He says "mum" all the time. I like the british twist he has recently put on it. :) He is such a big boy. He loves to dance, move, eat, clap, and scream! Yes, scream! It is unbelievably high pitched, and sometimes I have to remind myself to take a deep breath;) He loves on me all the time and knows who his momma is. Do not be fooled! He knows who "Dada" is, as well. He says "dada" when the computer is out or when we point to his picture. He has also started feeding the dogs his food. So, needless to say, the dogs stand at the foot of his chair and wait. He gladly shares. He already has such a giving heart;)

My Christmas cards are out, my shopping is done, and now I need to finish wrapping. Weston's package was sent with all of his goodies and gifts, and hopefully make him feel a little closer to Wyatt and I....

Baby, none of this life would be worth living if you weren't here to share it with me. Enjoy the snow, my love, and just think 70 days! I love you and am thinking of you every day of this beautiful December!

Rachel

No comments: