Friday, October 30, 2009

Wyatt is ONE, and 100 day countdown begins!

Ok, I know...I haven't updated in a few weeks...Sorry!

Wyatt, our baby, just turned ONE! I cannot believe it, and it seems like this past year flew by...please come back:) His birthday was wonderful, except that Weston was gone. We didn't do much. I didn't want a big deal birthday since Weston is gone. We had my close friend over with her kids, and GRAMMA was here! Wyatt had a blast! I was going to go the healthy route and make him a homemade carrot cake with yogurt icing, but one little bit of cake with icing won't hurt, right;)

Weston is doing well! We are already HALFWAY done with this deployment! It feels so good to say that. Praise God, and him alone, for getting us through this. He has brought me to all knew heights in his care and love for me. I always knew how sweet my hubby was, but since he has been gone, he has amazed me even more...

I will write more later:) Wyatt is awake:)
Rachel

No comments: