Sunday, July 12, 2009

Back to Texas!

We just got home from a 2 week turn 3 week vacation. I have to say as much as I was ready to come home, I enjoyed every second of being with family.

First, we visited my Dad's parents. My grampa is really sick and may not make it much longer. He was thrilled to see Wyatt and if he goes before we see him again, I will be at peace.

Then we went to the beach with my parents and sisters. Gates, my sisters bf, was there as well. The only thing missing was my honey! My life just isn't the same without him, but before long, he will be home.

Then at the last minute I decided to ride with my mom to see my grampa sis, her dad. That was a wonderful visit. I got to see a lot of my family who I never see and who had yet to meet Wyatt. He was a big hit, I am sure you can imagine;)

Wyatt is doing great. I gave him his first solid snack today. He had some banana puffs, and loved them. They are little puffs that melt in their mouth. He loved it. I can't believe my baby is so big.He will be 9 months old on Tuesday;( He has changed so much. He laughs deeper, stands up with some assistance, moves all over the place, and loves to play.

He is still so much like Daddy. He is so happy, so content, and so precious. He loves to be with Momma, loves to talk about Daddy and see Daddy, and melts my heart! He goes right to sleep when I put him down, and is very in tune to what goes on around him.

I feel so blessed at how wonderful my life is. I am crazy about my husband, I have a son who I never imagined could be so beautiful, and I love each day I can spend as Weston's wife, and Wyatt's mom. I can't wait to have more just like him;)

Hope you all are having a wonderful summer! Weston, I love you, babe, and pray for you all the time. You are our heart, and our hero! I can't wait for February to get here!

Wyatt and I love you more than life!
Love,
Rach

No comments: