Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bouncer burns;)

Well, let's see...this week Wyaty literally has two little rug burns on his pinky toes from jumping so much in his bouncer! He is halarious! I can sit and watch him jump and be laughing histerically. He loves it and it is great for me because I can talk to him and watch him but still get stuff done.

This morning, like usual, I nursed him and then fed him his banana. I found MINI chiquita bananas at Wal-Mart and they are the perfect amount for him to eat. However, I guess he was already really full when we started the banana. He gagged after he had about half of the banana down, and it all came back up-so we had a banana mess to clean up. Needless to say, we hit the bath right after.

He is doing great! He is a happy healthy baby! I love his age and everything about this stage. He will be 6 months on April 14th. I can't believe he has been here for 1/2 a year already. I hope 1/2 a year goes by this fast when Weston is gone. He has been working really long hours latetly, trying to finish up training, so I am looking forward to some family time.

We get out everyday for a nice walk and have been taking the dogs. Wyatt has figured out that the dogs are his size and he thinks they are so interesting;) They are buddies now! Our pool is open so we have been down there a few times. The water is still a bit too cold, but it won't be long. As much as he loves the bath, I think he will enjoy the pool.

He LOVES his Daddy and I am amazed everyday how much he is like him. They just get lost in eachother when they are together. Most nights when Weston gets home he will spend some time with him before they both go to bed. I love to sit back and watch. They sing, talk, laugh, etc. Precious! Being a Mom is worth it, if not just for that.

We are about to purchase a high chair-right now I am sitting on the kitchen floor with him in his boppy. That is fine, but he is ready for the big boy seat;)

We love all of you, and are thankful for your comments and staying up to date with us!

Weston, Rachel, and Wyatt

No comments: