Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Eating, Playing, and more eating;)

Well,Wyatt is officially eating plenty of veggies! I am still nursing, of course, but in the morning I give him some vegetables,and he LOVES IT! So far he has had sweet peas, squash, and sweet potatoes. He has eaten all of them right up. Sometimes he will squeal at me for taking the food away. I give him a decent amount, but not enough to keep him from nursing.

He is still loving the bouncer we got him. His feet touch the floor and he bounces himself almost out of it;) He makes us laugh all the time. My new favorite thing is going into his room when he wakes up. He is just like daddy-wakes up happy with a smile on his face. There is no words to describe the feeling of your child recognizing you and being happy to see you. Every time I go into his room and say good morning my heart just melts!

Yes, that's right, he is in HIS OWN ROOM...He is a happy baby, but it makes Momma sad:( I know it is time, and it is better in the long run, but I miss having him so close. I miss the infant days just for that reason. I can't believe he will never be that small again.

He looks around the room when he hears Weston talk-it is precious-He knows his Daddy;) He is out of 3-6 month clothing-he is so tall, and I can't believe how much he has grown. He is the 2nd love of my life and I feel so blessed to have them both!

Will blog more later!
Rachel

1 comment:

The Jordan's said...

Rachel, I love reading your posts. You're such an excellent mother. :) Keep the posts coming- I love being able to keep up with you all with your blog. You're such a precious family!