Thursday, June 5, 2008

5 Months and Loving every minute of it!

I am 5 months pregnant and I feel great! I am just so blessed to be able to have this time! I had my doctor appointment yesterday and everything was great! The baby has been kicking up a storm, and the nurse was excited about that. The baby's heartbeat was about 140, strong, and active. My weight gain is about 8-9 pounds, and is in the perfect range. In less than two weeks we have our first ultrasound!!!! I am so excited and cannot wait to see the baby!
Thanks to all of you who came to our shower and blessed us with so much! We are truly grateful,and it made everything that more special! We will be going soon to buy the stroller, a little bed, and more!!! The grandparents are so excited and I am sure ready to see this little one. I am still working on the babies room. It is definitely a work in progress. I have a few more things I want to do to it, and then we will be ready for baby! Not many weird cravings, and I am trying to keep an excercise routine:)
Baby is growing, as am I, and I am excited to get even farther into this pregnancy! I LOVE IT!!!

All our Love,
Wes and Rach

No comments: