Friday, May 2, 2008

Doctor coming up!

Well, in about a week,I will finally be going in to Ft. Hood and getting my 16 week appointment. I will be able to hear the baby's heartbeat and maybe an ultrasound. If not, they usually do an ultrasound around 18-20 weeks. Either way, it's not far off. For those of you who don't know, Weston and I do not want to know the sex of the baby, so it will be a blessed surprise when we finally meet our child. Still feeling good. I am enjoying my job, and that definitely keeps me going. I am getting bigger in the belly region, yet, I am enjoying the moment and don't want to rush anything. I love where I am, and am excited about what is to come. The baby furniture is in..thank goodness! It is starting to feel like we are mommy and daddy. Maternity clothes are not far off. My shirts are not an issue, but the pants are getting a little too snug for comfort. Other than that, everything is good, I feel great, still, and am a healthy momma!

Weight Gain: 2 pounds
Waist size: growing
Official length in pregnancy: 15 weeks
Cravings: Carbination, fruit, and salad
Things that sound awful: some fish, eggs, broccoli(I choke it down for baby's sake), and my prenatals
Excercise: bike riding and trying to start muscle work outs
Sickness: sometimes in the afternoon-no heartburn
Sleeping: Staring to not be so comfortable on my tummy and I am not sleeping through the night
Bladder: very finiky-I have to use the ladies room a lot!

Love you all!
Rach and Wes

No comments: