Monday, April 21, 2008

Baby's Growin'

Well, It has been a while since I have updated this. We are finally settled and in our new house. It took forever to get internet hooked back up, so here I am...FINALLY! I am feeling great. Definitely feeling pregnant, but feel great! What an amazing experience and amazing gift to women from God Almighty. Men, you are missing out:) I will be 14 weeks on Friday, although that is give or take based on different calculations. I am going to the doctor soon, and hopefully the will be able to tell me exactly what is going on. I have had a little hormonal outburst, but was able to laugh at myself(yay), and have been a good friend of carbanation. I still have lots of energy, plenty appetite, and am ready for my 2nd Trimester! My prenatals are great although they are way to big for my liking. We bought our bedding yesterday. We found it on sale at Target, and couldn't resist. I am really excited to paint and get the baby's room together! The baby books I am reading say the baby is the size of a peach and it may be about time for bigger clothing...not quite yet, for me, but I will not argue with comfort. I do have a ways to go before I will need bigger stuff. I have surprisingly not had much of a sweet tooth(at least not more than normal), which is really good! All else is well, and I preomise now, I will post a lot more!

Much Love!
R

No comments: