Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Christmas Things+Kid's Movie Picks

For those that know me, know that Christmas season starts after Halloween for me;) I have been  thoroughly enjoying my music, hot drinks, shopping, planning, Christmas events, movies, etc. I am so excited!!!! Today I just wanted an excuse to talk Christmas:).....

We are going to a Grant'sChristmas Tree Farm with our friends this year and cutting down our own tree. I have been dying for that day to get here, as I am soooooo ready to start decorating my house! My honey and I are putting together a tree for the boys this year, and I am so excited to have a little one in their room. The task now will be keeping Eli's sticky hands from taking off the ornaments...

This year is going to be the start of some new traditions for us. Some years we travel home and some years we stay here. This year we are going home to Georgia, but will celebrate our family Christmas before hand. Whether it be my Grandma's cooking traditions, activities, bible stories, etc...we will be doing some wonderful things this holiday season. One of the things we are starting is Elf on the Shelf. To welcome this elf, we are having a "North Pole" breakfast. I have had a fun time shopping for all things "Christmas breakfast." The boys will be so excited to do this.

So today, I thought I would share a couple of our Christmas movie picks for Kids:



These are just a couple of the ones we have! I will share more as the Christmas season continues:) We have a pretty good selection of Christmas movies, and I can't promise I won't be getting more today:/ Hallmark has a coupon out right now thru the end of December for $10 off. For those that buy their ornaments, I would watch the mail;) Wyatt has already picked out the one he wants:) 

Okay, I could sit here all day and blog about Christmas but I have to get ready for Thanksgiving;) Happy Wednesday!
post signature

No comments: