Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Turn The Page Tuesday Week 9

I cannot think of the last time I blogged this late in the day. To be honest, I almost didn't get to. It has been crazy busy, and unfortunately my blog comes in towards the end of my list. I hope you all had a great weekend! We definitely did. I will post about our fun later this week:) So very quickly, here is my  book choice for this week before Halloween....


The Spooky Sound
Disney/Pixar Stage 2 Books

This is an adorable book for Halloween! Mater and Lightning are best pals. They are driving through town at night in the dark. While out they hear scary noises and keep seeing scary objects. They are already spooked and the more they see, the more they fret. Read along to find out what it is scaring them!:)

We love "Cars" in our house. This is one Wyatt likes to read often. We are those people that always come out of the store with something. Our "something" is usually a book:)
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I have already started shopping Christmas books! I cannot wait to share some classics, old favorites, and new favorites!!!:) Okay, it's not too late to link up! Go grab the butting and join in!! Have a great evening...see you tomorrow! 
Photobucket
post signature

No comments: