Friday, October 12, 2012

Flashback Friday


Are you as excited as I am that it is FINALLY FRIDAY?! phew.  We have another great weekend planned and I am ready to get it started. The most important part of our weekend is my baby's birthday! Wyatt is turning 4 on Sunday:( I can't believe he is 4 and has become a little boy. I can relive the day he was born like it was yesterday. He is beyond a blessing to us and we are going to make his birthday very special. He asked for a red bicycle and we finally found one yesterday! I cannot wait to see the 
look on his face:)

I am headed to the commissary today and I will be hitting up these Pumpkin waffles everyone is raving about;) I am also going to be doing some baking this weekend and trying a new pumpkin bread. I need to start getting some recipe ideas for Thanksgiving as we have lots of family coming!!:) Up until a few days ago it was just gonna be my little family. Then we received the call from my in-laws and my sister and her husband!!!!!!! (making up for the lack of exclamation;)) I am so excited my sister is coming! My husband has the whole week of Thanksgiving off so it will be a wonderful week of family time! My sister come friday night before and then my in-laws come Wednesday:) 

Now onto my photo choice for this week's edition of Flashback Friday....

My Husband and I at my sister's wedding last October!
Happy 1st Anniversary to Gates and Brittany:)

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! Go Dawgs!!!!! SIC'EM!


What are your weekend plans? Have you found any new "fall" treats?
Do you have family coming to you for Thanksgiving?

post signature

No comments: