Wednesday, September 5, 2012

"Fall" into What I Ate Wednesday

The week is halfway over, and that means it's time for another edition of "What I Ate Wednesday!" What a perfect time for Jenn to bring up starting new habits. I am striving to take a lot of the time I spend on social media, i.e.: Facebook, etc. and spend more time in prayer. When I am in prayer, I am ensuring my walk with Christ is growing!
 I hope you all had a very blessed Tuesday. It was a busy one in our house today. I have been doing some experimenting with some recipes and have come up with some yummy stuff! I made a new muffin recipe and we literally ate muffins all day;) I think Elias ate like 8 mini-muffins! I have also been brainstorming on what kind of fall wreath I want to make for our front door. I can't decide if I want to go the football or fall themed? I guess we will see what I find at Hobby Lobby;) I will probably be walking around with a Starbucks "fall" item as well;)

What "Fall" items are you excited about?
****************************************************************************
Breakfast:
Banana Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins
Lunch:
Spinach and Cheese Ravioli
Dinner:
Chicken Taco Bowl
*************************************************************************
I hope some of you were able to stop by my blog yesterday. We posted our second week of "Turn The Page Tuesday!" If you didn't,  no big deal...you always have next week;)  Have a wonderful Wednesday!!
post signature

3 comments:

Eating 4 Balance said...

Yum. Those muffins look good! Have a great WIAW!! :)

Miriam @ Bellaspire said...

I have "fall"en in love with the pumpkin spice latte. I had one this morning and despite it being in the 80s, it somehow felt like fall. I am enjoying your new series even though I don't have kids!!

Anonymous said...

My gosh, your chicken taco bowl looks absolutely delicious!