Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekend Recap+Favorite "Fall" Thing

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend! I am so bummed my husband is back to work today:( However, this weekend is a 3 day weekend for us and I am so looking forward to it! My cousin is coming into town and I am so excited! Owen hasn't been out to see us since we've been in Lousiana. This weekend was a relaxing one with my Dad and his fiancé, Teresa. She is always a huge help when she is here. She did dinner, bath time, cleaning the kitchen, etc. For those moms out there, you know how nice it is to have the extra hands to do that!:)
Saturday we did some work outside, cleaning off the porch, and grilling for dinner. We picked up some steaks from a local meat market/butcher and they were so good!!! Of course we watched our bulldogs play!:) They dominated. GOOO DAWGS!!:) Yesterday we went to church, out to lunch, and then ran some errands. I think Weston is already sick of shopping...and the holidays aren't here yet:/ Here are a couple shots from the boys on Saturday:




I can't stand the cuteness!!!:) It was a beautiful day at our house and we enjoyed it by being outside all day.....
What did you do this weekend?
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


OH MY... "Favorite Things" goes "FALL"!!!!! If you haven't made your first "Fall" stop at Bath and Body, I urge you to go pronto;) I actually ended up getting the same scents I did last year!!! The new ones are delicious too, so I will have to try those next. I just couldn't pass up my fall favs from last year! So, for today, here is a so yummy favorite thing!!
Have a Marvelous Monday and don't forget to start getting your posts ready for "Turn The Page Tuesday!"
post signature

1 comment:

Big Rigs 'n Lil' Cookies said...

I walked by Bath and Body last night, and did not go in. I have to check out the Apple Crumble Candle! Sounds lovely :)