Monday, September 10, 2012

Weekend Recap+A Favorite Thing

What woke me up this morning, you ask?! (other than my 1 year old;)) I woke up to my rooster crowing!!! I LOVED it! Our chickens and rooster are finally full grown. So we have a crowing rooster and 4 laying hens. I am patiently waiting for some eggs! Anytime now....
I hope you all had a great weekend! We had plenty going on around here. We had a great day Friday at MOPS, and then a little play time with my friend Kayla and her boys. Saturday we took Wyatt fishing at the local catfish farm. We met up with a guy Weston works with, and his wife, and had a great time. That is another perk to being in the Army...we meet tons of great people! 

Wyatt caught his first catfish so that was very exciting! Saturday afternoon I headed out to meet my friends for our monthly girls' night!  I am so blessed to have such amazing friends!! This is one area in my life where God simply shows me that he knows best. We went to church Sunday with the feeling of fall in the air! It felt amazing. It has definitely cooled down a little bit, but we are in Louisiana...we have short winters;)

Wyatt's First Catch



Jenn, Hannah, Kristen, Shaina, and Myself


What wakes you up in the morning?


*********************************************************************


If you haven't tried this dish soap...TRY IT! It makes my house smell like Williams-Sonoma:) I love how it smells, and I love how it cleans. I buy mine at Target, and if you get their coupon books, every so often they will have a coupon for it!

********************************************************

Its going to  be a fun week of blogging so I hope you read along this week! Don't forget tomorrow is another edition of "Turn The Page Tuesday!!!" Get your books ready and come link up!!!!
post signature

2 comments:

Suzanne @ Life is a Mix said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend!!

My kids wake me up most mornings, all except the one day a week that I get to sleep in.

I will have to check out that dish soap. I love smell good things!!!

Rachel Layfield said...

Suzanne the soap is amazing!! I think there are about 4 different scents, I have tried all of them, but this is my favorite! Now, I am just searching for some fall scented candles!!:)