Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My Fall Bucket List

We are halfway through the week and I hope it has been a good one for you! Its been a little crazy around here.... it reminds me that God is in control and no matter what goes on I must trust Him. I am also beyond thankful for God knowing what/who I will need before even I do. His timing his perfect, and is his provision!
Today I thought I would share a list of things I hope to get accomplished for Fall this year:) Fall is my favorite time of year...leaves falling, cooler weather, hot drinks, pumpkin patches, veggies from the garden, etc... So, here are the things I want to do this fall:
1. Go to a local fall festival

2. Attend a McNeese State Football Game with our friends

3. Do a fall project with the boys

4. Get family pictures while the leaves are falling

5. Start an at-home date night idea list

6. Try my own "from scratch" fall cupcake recipe

7. Beat my 3.2 mile run time by 2 minutes

8. Camp with my boys in the state park

9. Start a reading list for Wyatt

10. Finish my son's scrapbook and start on the one for 2011


Whats on your Fall Bucket List?

********************************************************
I hope you were able to stop by yesterday and read more about "Turn The Page Tuesday!!!" It will take some time to get out there, but once it does, it will be a lot of fun! Amanda and I have posted some great books already! So, come back and link up next week!!!:)
Have a great Wednesday!!!
post signature

4 comments:

Michelle @ Eat Move Balance said...

I want to go apple picking. I've never been! And it looks like we might go on Monday--I'm so pumped!

Rachel Layfield said...

That sounds awesome!!!!! I would love to do that. I am going to look that up around here!!! I look forward to "reading" how it goes:)

Suzanne @ Life is a Mix said...

What a great bucket list!! Family pictures while playing in the leaves will be so much fun.

I am going to join in on the book link up next Tuesday. I am pretty sure I already know which book I am going to use!!

Rachel Layfield said...

Thanks Suzanne!! I am looking forward to seeing your book choice:)