Thursday, August 2, 2012

Back to School: Sister Style

I am home in Georgia and loving it! We hit the ground running and took my boys and nephews to The Children's museum in Atlanta yesterday! You know you have a blast if you spend 4 hours in one place with a baby and toddler!;) The coolest part was the assimilated Cow they have set up for the kids to milk! I was so excited because we want to have cows one day and I wanted to see how Wyatt would respond to it...well, he went and milked the cow about 10 times;) I think this farm lifestyle we have going is paying off;) More on our trip to the museum later!!

Today I am taking my sisters, Ava and Lila, to their school Open House and to buy their school supplies! One of my favorite things to do!;) I'm a little OCD when it comes to being organized and so any chance I get to do so, I'm there!!! I also miss a lot of field trips and class functions since we live so far away I am so excited to be able to do this today! I am hoping to make one of their field trips in the spring:)

Hope you are all having a great week and for those of you with school age kids, happy organizing:)
Later this week, I will blog about a new "blog link up" that my best friend Amanda and I are about to kick off! We both had the idea and one day she just happened to mention it to me, and we were so excited to get it rolling! I think you all will love it too!:)

Last thing....WAY TO GO CHICKFILA!!!!!!:) I would venture to say they won't mess with us again;)
RL

No comments: