Thursday, July 26, 2012

Happy Thursday!

I hope you are all having a great Thursday! It has been a little more laid back this week at the Layfield home...

*********************************************************************************

We are getting ready to head to Georgia for two weeks while my husband is away for some training in Indiana:( BOO! Although the boys and I are getting more time with family, I sure will miss my honey!!! I hate being apart. But, you know the saying....and I look forward to growing fonder of him;)

I have plans for some fun and helpful posts coming soon! I will post some new found healthy snacks, great reading choices for yours kids at the local library, new DIY crafts, upcoming adventures such as running a 5k with all my boys at the zoo and fun things to do in Baton Rouge!:)

Like I said, the boys and I have been around the house more this week with rainy weather and lack of craziness;) We have really enjoyed it and have gotten in some extra one-on-one time.

Have an awesome Thursday and I will post our recent finds at the library tomorrow! I am always looking for other moms to share what books they like for their babies:)

RL


***Snack Tip: Throw a scoop of Flaxseed into your yogurt of choice! Great way to get in those Omega-3's:)

No comments: