Wednesday, March 28, 2012

WIAW

Yay for Wednesday! We are halfway through the week and I am ready for the weekend:) My mom gets here Friday so more family time to come=perfect! It is a very busy week this week, but of course I have enough time for another week of "What I Ate Wednesday" with Jenn over at Peas and Crayons!!
Breakfast
Quaker Hearts with Sliced Banana
Lunch
Turkey Sandwich on Homemade Wheat Bread
with Veggies and Hummus

Dinner
McAllister's Club with Mac and Cheese
Today is Wyatt and Eli's first Easter party:) I am so excited for them, and also for another chance to entertain! I love having get togethers and plan on having them any chance I can. It also gives the boys a chance to have friends over for something fun! Although Easter baskets and Egg Hunts are fun, we will be focusing on why we celebrate Easter! Jesus paid the ultimate sacrifice on the cross and 3 days later, on Easter, rose again!!! Praise be to him and him alone for he IS risen!!!
Have an awesome Wednesday! I am putting together my Giveaway post and will post the Easter party tomorrow!:)
RL

4 comments:

Miri said...

Homemade bread? Fancy!!! You should post the recipe!

Rachel Layfield said...

The recipe is posted underneath the photo:) Hope you enjoy it as much as we do:)

Mandy Brown said...

That's the same bread recipe I use! I LOVE it!!! it makes gresat rolls too :)

Rachel Layfield said...

I got it from you, Mandy;) thanks for all of your "DIY" food recipes..I have thoroughly enjoyed them!