Friday, January 27, 2012

Distressed...Furniture, that is!

I have been working on the guest bedroom for a couple weeks now, and although it isn't done, I thought I would share the pictures of the furniture we just painted and distressed! I am hooked on BOOKOO and am constantly finding beautiful furniture to fix up! We haven't had furniture for this room yet, so I glad its finally feeling more "homey". Here are the before and after shots:




This piece is my favorite and I bought it for $40! A little paint, some sand paper, and new hardware and voila!:)

This is a very simple night stand I bought from a Soldier who had a quick PCS change! I bought it for $20!

I still have work to do with finding little knick-knacks and maybe adding a shelf to the wall! I also would like to find a big bookshelf to house all of my books. I don't even have all of my books out because I have run out of space!



I have thoroughly enjoyed getting old and worn furniture and re-doing it! It is so rewarding and it makes it to where you get EXACTLY what you want!
We are hanging with friends and taking it easy this weekend! Hope you all have a great one! I will be adding a new recipe later!
TGIF!
RL