Sunday, November 6, 2011

Precious Memories

One word. PINTEREST.

This is another project idea that I loved. Write down sweet, cute, funny sayings, doings, and more that your children do or say. Keep them in a jar. Then you can go back and read all the things your heart treasures but your brain forgets:)So, here is mine and as you can see I had a few already;) I am searching for Mason jars for other things as well, so when I find one, I will decorate it and keep these in it!


Happy Monday!:)
RL

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that idea! So Brian and I are going to start an email account for both kids and start writing emails with videos and pictures of both them so that when they are older they can read and watch all of them. We saw it on a commercial and it was so sweet. Now we just have to start doing it and get into the habit of doing it!! :)

Kara said...

Hey Rach!

Send me your mailing address, please (karaj83@gmail.com). I read something the other day that made me think of you and wanted to pass it along :)

Love reading your blog and keeping up with your sweet family. Love y'all!