Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Goodbye sleep, hello vacation!

So, Elias has been going through a little "not sleeping" bout...I think we are entering the teething days! So, the last few nights have been rough! However, we are headed to Chicago this weekend! We are going to see my sisty and Harrison for Fourth of July!! I cannot wait! We are gonna do a couple "touristy" things, but mostly just hang out with them and stay outdoors;) The boys are going to have a great time!

I am trying to finish up Wyatt's scrapbook! I go long periods sometimes without scrapbooking, and I forget how much I love it! I am about halfway done with my pages...then I can start on little tiny's!

Today is busy, busy! I have stuff to do for the trip, and gonna take the boys to the pool! Nothing makes me happier than doing fun things with them!

Happy Wednesday! Love,
RL

No comments: