Thursday, December 9, 2010

Crazy Life:)

Well, there has been a lot going on in the Layfield home! I just got out of the hospital on Tuesday. Had another episode of bleeding. All was fine, baby was not affected, and neither was I. Thank you, God. These have been 2 random bleeding occurances, and as of now, they think my placenta is pulled away from my uterus. It won't get any worse, and they think if it is my placenta, it is a small portion that is pulled away. However, with as much bleeding as I have had, they want me resting as much as possible and taking it easy. I can still get around the house and do things, but for those of you who know me, know that is not how I function. However, I want a safe, healthy baby, and momma:) Just keep us in your prayers for no more bleeding and a quiet pregnancy from here on out!!

Baby is GREAT! Growing like crazy and ACTIVE!! He now weighs 3 lbs 7 ounces, which is great in case of early delivery. He is measuring right on track and still due around the 16th. I am having another c-section, so if all goes well until my due date, they will schedule it a week before that. So we are looking at the first week in Feb. It is right around the corner, and we cannot wait!!! I am so excited to have another little boy!

Christmas will be sweet family time this year! We were already planning on being home this year, and are looking forward to having a quiet Christmas day, for once. Next year all the traveling will pick up again, so we will enjoy this but really miss family!

Christmas cards are out! Almost done with shopping and mailing gifts out! I can't wait for Christmas day!

Love in Christ this Christmas season,
RL

No comments: