Saturday, November 27, 2010

Pregnancy: 28 Weeks/7 Months

Here is a quick update! I am in the third and FINAL trimester and I am so excited! We cannot wait to meet this new little boy! Wyatt is going to be an awesome BIG brother and I can't wait to see how he does! The latest preggo picture of me was taken in Dahlonega when we were at home a couple weeks ago!




How far along? 28 weeks, 4 days

Maternity clothes? yes!

Stretch marks? They have reared their ugly face, once again:).

Sleep: Can't complain...still tossing a good bit.

Best moment this/last month: Being with family!

Movement: Oh yes! This little baby moves a lot.

Food cravings: Everything!

Gender: Boy #2

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out? Half and Half;)

Wedding rings on or off? On

What I miss:Regular clothes,sleeping on my stomach, feeling normal;)

What I am looking forward to: Getting my body back!

Weekly Wisdom: Trusting that God is in complete control!

Milestones: THIRD TRIMESTER!!!!

No comments: