Monday, October 4, 2010

Autumn Happenings

I can't believe it is October! But, I am so glad it is! I have been waiting for the cool weather since last year. This is my favorite time of year, and last year I missed Weston so much. I have been looking forward to these times and the holidays!

We took Wyatt to his first Pumpkin Patch this past weekend! He LOVED it. It was also a farm, and so there were lots of outdoor things for him to do! He walked all through the property, picked out pumpkins, rode the train/hayride, etc.. I love to do things as a family like this! It brings so much joy to my heart! I am still in "honeymoon" phase with having Weston back-even though it has been 6 months?! I am just so happy to have any and all the time I can!

I wish you knew how fulfilled I feel with having this next baby! I can only imagine how we will feel when he gets here! I love my growing family!

We are going on our first camping trip this weekend! It is Wyatt's first time, and he is going to be on cloud nine. We are going with some friends, and spending the night at a really nice campsite. Usually we hike in somewhere, but my husband has some pity on me carrying my extra weight;) I am really looking forward to sitting around a bonfire roasting marshmallows!!!


Here is my 20/21 week pregnancy update:



How far along? 20 weeks, 5 days

Maternity clothes? yes!

Stretch marks? None, yet.

Sleep: Tossing and turning all night.

Best moment this/last month: Finding out we are having another BOY:)

Movement: Oh yes! This little baby moves a lot.

Food cravings: Fruit, salad, anything sweet, lots more...

Gender: Boy #2

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and having more clothing options!

What I am looking forward to: Breastfeeding again!

Weekly Wisdom: Spend all my precious time with Wyatt.

Milestones: Excercising energy! I am back to walking a couple miles a day!

Love,
RL

1 comment:

Gabriel and Anna said...

So beautiful Rachel!!
I agree...it is not fun to find things to wear! Or finding energy to walk! But my little boy requires lots of outdoor time! ha ha