Monday, September 6, 2010

16 weeks - Pregnancy update



How far along? 16 weeks, 4 days

Maternity clothes? yes and no

Stretch marks? None, yet.

Sleep: pretty good. I am already waking up to use the restroom...and so it begins;)

Best moment this/last month: Weston feeling the baby kicks:)

Movement: Oh yes! This little baby moves a lot.

Food cravings: Fruit, salad, anything sweet, lots more...

Gender: For the few of my friends who are with me on not finding out the sex, we may loose this battle for me:) My husband is very adamant about finding out this time. I am trying to change his mind, but I also feel that it isn't just my decision, and it is really important to him, too. So, we will see. I am hoping when we walk into the appointment he will remember how wonderful it was to wait, and he will change his mind...yeah right?!

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach:( :( :(

What I am looking forward to: Shopping!

Weekly Wisdom: Spend all my precious time with Wyatt.

Milestones: None, yet.

I will post a regular blog later today!!
Love,
RL

3 comments:

Rachael said...

No!! There is NOTHING like finding out when they are born.. but you know that. It was just as special, actually.... probably MORE special with Tripp that it was with Macy. It makes no difference to me at all.

Gabriel and Anna said...

Okay you have inspired me to start tracking my pregnancy like this on our family blog:) A good way to remember.

We didn't find out the what Gabriel was and probably won't with the second one even though it will be tough! I just keep holding on to that moment when Gabe got to turn to me in the delivery and tell me that we had a son. Best moment of my life!
I am sure either way though it will be special:)

Anonymous said...

Loads!