Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wyatt

Today was a day of giggles. Wyatt is really coming into his personality. Between him and Weston, I laugh all the time. Today, Wyatt kept getting his book and going and standing in the corner. He would just stand there in the corner and talk to himself. Then, all of sudden, he would look up at me and smile-as if he knew I was watching the whole time. Which I was:)

Then came bed time. He had taken a nap today, so he wasn't ready when bed time came around. I let hime fuss for a little bit, and then went and got him. We came out in the living room and laid on my shoulder for about 10 minutes(which is unheard of since his recent independence) Then, he smiled, got up and started playing so sweetly. He then came over, got his blankie, and went and laid down on the floor with his book. It brought tears to my eyes..

He is getting so big and I am so proud of him. I am so happy that I can spend everyday and every moment with him.

Rachel

No comments: