Monday, August 17, 2009

August..almost done!

I cannot believe it is almost September. Although, I am not going to complain;) It has been a good summer, minus Weston being gone, and we are settling down from trips and getting ready for the fall.

We just got back from visiting my family. I finally got to see my Gramma since my Grampa died. Her and I had some quiet time just the two of us, which was precious yet sad. We sat and talked about Pop and how much he meant to us. I am so glad he is with the Lord. That makes him being gone so much more comforting. I also visited my in-laws and my family. I had a very relaxing time with my MIL and FIL. It was just us and it was so nice. We were able to talk and play with Wyatt. And it was nice for them to have some time with Wyatt. Then our visit with my parents was great. My sisters are LOVE STRUCK to say the least;) I have 4 free babysitters when I go home. That is if Gramma lets them have the chance. Overall, a great visit, and I am looking forward to being home for the holidays!

Wyatt, oh my sweet Wyatt. He is 10 months old and thriving! I am amazed everyday at how beautiful he is and how proud I am to be his momma! He has mastered the army crawl, and has moved on to pulling himself up and standing! It is amazing-it is like one day they are doing one new thing and the next they are one step ahead! We have now moved his bed to the lowest setting, and are starting to baby proof the house. Everything goes in his mouth, and he has a wonderful personality. He laughs all the time, makes funny faces, talks(baby sounds), coos,hugs,reaches, etc... The most amazing thing is that he knows me as his Momma more and more everyday, and now he reaches for me, hugs me, and wants ME all the time! I.LOVE.IT! The BEST part about him-HIS DADDY! Wyatt is a mini-Weston. Don't get me wrong, he has some of my features, but he is his Daddy's son! Weston is so proud of him, and Wyatt loves Weston so much. We talk about Daddy all the time, and he lights up whenever we see or talk to him. We have now moved to a new carseat, and he is venturing out on his food. He weighed in at 21.2 pounds at 9 months! He is in 75th percentile and perfect-said the Doc;)and me:)

Weston is doing great! He has been really busy, but that is such a good thing. The time is flying, and we couldn't be more ready for him to come home! February can't come fast enough! He has lots of stories to tell us when he comes home and God has definitely been at work over there! I miss Weston everyday, but I am so glad we did it God's way and are on the path he set for us. Our marriage is stronger and everything in between. He is an incredible husband and I fall in love with him more every day. He is my love and my hero, and I am the luckiest woman on earth!However, I wouldn't have any of this without my Lord! He has amazed me in this journey and shown himself to me in a whole new way. He is an incredible God and I feel so blessed to have my precious husband and my beautiful son!

Now that I am back home and school has started, I will be back in our routine, and get better with blogging. The holidays are on their way, and then Weston comes home!

I love you all, and thank you SO much for your prayers,cards, and thoughts!
Rachel

No comments: