Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ok, I am ready!

So, I have been feeling sad the last few weeks about not being pregnant anymore. I really have loved every second of it, and want to be pregnant all the time. Well, not so much anymore. I am still loving this time in my life, but I am definitely ready to have this baby. I am getting some practice in not sleeping through the night, and am getting more and more uncomfortable. I am not unable to do things, it is just that I am carrying a 20 pound basketball around with me. I am 35 weeks pregnant or 8 1/2 months and this little baby is still moving and kicking all over the place. I do think his/her strength has improved because sometimes it feels like it is trying to kick a hole through me. I have gained about 21 pounds and going strong for the last 5 weeks...YIKES!...I cannot believe how fast the time has gone. I will miss being pregnant, but cannot wait to meet this sweet baby that I already feel I know so well. And let me tell you this baby is a rascal!:)

My next doctor appointment is on the 1st. After this appointment I will be seen every week. He didn't see any need to see me every two weeks after the last appointment, so I will just start on every week after next week. I am hoping I can squeeze out of them what they think as to my progress and whether or not I will be late, on time, etc etc....I am curious as to what they will say on this next checkup. I will keep you updated!

Baby's room is ready for baby, car seat is in, bottles are ready, etc.. Weston is so excited he about can't stand it. I am almost more anxious to see him when this baby comes, than the baby:)

A few more weeks, and I will be writing to tell you about us being home with a baby! Keep in touch!!

Love, Wes and Rach

No comments: