Tuesday, February 26, 2008

OH MY GOODNESS! We are pregnant!

October 2007

I had been told you would just "know" when you were feeling ready to be a mommy:) I had been feeling that way for a few weeks, but wasn't sure if it was just emotions(because let's be honest, what women doesn't love babies), or if God was really speaking to me. I began praying about it, and really seeking if this was from God or if I needed to relax and "enjoy the now". After praying for a few weeks, I decided to talk to Weston about this "tug" on my heart. To my surprise, he had been feeling the same things. So we prayed seperately, and together, and after some seeking, we knew God was saying, it's time!! We weren't sure if we would be getting pregnant right away, or if God just wanted us off birth control to head that way. So, we decided we would leave it up to God and would be blessed by God when he knew we were ready. So about 3 months passes, no sign of pregnancy and I had not gotten my period. My Doc said that was normal, and we went on about our life.

"He makes EVERYTHING BEAUTIFUL in HIS time! Eccl. 3:11

4 comments:

Uncle Kev said...

Dear Rachel and Weston, Josie and I are very pleased to hear the wonderful news. Owen knew before I found out and did not tell me.(That dirty dog) We hope that you are feeling alright and Weston also.I have some wonderful names for the baby. Drifa for a girl and Svipdag for a boy. Feel free to use them. Keep up posted and take care of yourself. KLH

Uncle Kev said...

Dear Rachel and Weston, Josie and I are very pleased to hear the wonderful news. Owen knew before I found out and did not tell me.(That dirty dog) We hope that you are feeling alright and Weston also.I have some wonderful names for the baby. Drifa for a girl and Svipdag for a boy. Feel free to use them. Keep up posted and take care of yourself. KLH

Mom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mom said...

For the past 6 months, I too have felt the tug on your heart Rachel. I could hear it in our conversations, without you mentioning a word. :)

I am, WE ALL ARE, Thrilled to experience this with you, and know this child is a direct answer to heart felt prayer and waiting on the Lord to send in His time.

Cannot wait to kiss your tummy and start talking to my grandchild. I am in awe...

Big hug to Wes xoxox, love you both.

Mom (Doug, Brittany, Audrey, Lila & Ava) Ok, Levi wants in too. High Paw to Scoutie from him...