Thursday, May 17, 2012

Life is in Full Bloom:)

I am so sorry it has been almost 2 weeks since I have blogged!! Wow. That's the longest I have gone in a while!! It has been SUPER busy at The Layfield house...but I have loved every minute! We have really gotten settled into Louisiana being home and now that we have such wonderful friends, and an awesome church, we are BUSY BUSY BUSY!

Wyatt and Eli have some wonderful friends, and if we aren't at the Splash park, Chickfila play dates, or at someones house, we are at BSF (the most amazing INTERNATIONAL bible study), MOPS starting tomorrow, or stuff at Ft. Polk. I have grown so much as a wife, mother, friend, and most importantly a child of God since we have been here. God has shown me so much about who he really is, what he wants, etc. I am amazed everyday at how blessed I am/we are and am starting to understand true JOY. Joy that comes ONLY through my Savior!!!:)

 I will update with some pictures this weekend. We are laying low since we leave for georgia in a  little less than 2 weeks:) :)
Happy Thursday:)
RL

3 comments:

Mandy Brown said...

This post makes me so happy for you guys!!! Maybe one day we'll all make our way back to GA and we can live close ;)

Adriana Iris said...

New follower great blog happy to have found you.

Rachel Layfield said...

Mandy, thank you:) I would LOVE that! When does Derek get home?

Adriana, Thank you:) I am so glad you enjoy it!