Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Georgia in February

I decided at the last minute to take a trip home to Georgia! Boy does it feel good to be able to do that! Texas was 15 hours from home, so a trip had to be planned. Weston was going to be in the field for 10 days and about 3 days before he left, I decided to pack for Georgia:) JUST what I needed! Although I missed my sweet husband, I was able to spend quality time with friends and family! I also was able to meet up with two very dear friends of mine for 2 days in the ATL!!! We had a blast!! We went to a spa downtown, had an amazing dinner at "Seasons 52", stayed up well into 3 am (we were quite slap happy), had brunch at "The Flying Biscuit", went to Margaret MItchell's home, and enjoyed the beautiful weather!!! I am so thankful to be closer to home-especially with all of the schools and training duties Weston will be doing this coming year! And for those of you who know us, know we MUST be with our family as much as possible!! Here are some pictures from my trip!
Bridal Shower for Whitters:)
Winery and Shopping with My Sisties!

ATL with some best friends!!

My next post will be of the boys lately, some new projects, and my first "Foodie Pen Pal" Exchange!!
Happy Wednesday!
RL

No comments: