Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ready for Baby!

I officially have everything done and ready for this next little boy to get here! We are soooo excited to be having another baby! From the time I was a little girl, I wanted to be a mother. Not just a mother, but a mother to a big family. Well, we are making our way to achieving that dream;) I cannot tell you how excited I am to have two sweet baby boys. I am ready for the chaos;)!!!

We have bought everything, sterilized everything, and now the just need BABY! I am 8 1/2 months pregnant and almost there!!!

Due to the bleeding and contracting I have experienced these last fews weeks, the baby will be delivered a bit early. I will update on my pregnancy, tomorrow, but we should be delivered NLT 37 weeks. SOOOO...no more than 4 more weeks! YAY!

We will keep you updated! love and Happy New Year!
RL

No comments: