Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanks!

Just a quick little note to say thank you to all of you who have been praying for me and baby! We had a scare this week while out of town, but all is well now. I am taking it easy for a while, but we are headed back to Texas on Saturday as long as all is well until then. I go back to the doc tomorrow morning for them to clear me, and then I am on my way back HOME!!! I am glad we were here with our families when all this happened, but I am ready to go back to Texas and get back to normal. I will update on pregnancy and pictures when we get home!!

Love to you all,
RL

1 comment:

Jane said...

We miss you already and so much enjoyed being with you and Weston and our sweet Wyatt. We are so thankful that God protected you and our new baby boy and that we there were with you... and that God worked everything out to take care of you with such good care and good doctors. You and Weston were amazing through it all.
We can't wait to meet our new little guy. It was so wonderful to spend time with Wyatt. What a beautiful, and wonderful boy he is! Love you more than you know :)
Love, Jane/aka Grammie
p.s. Chick flicks next time!!really!