Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Hubby!

Today is Weston's 25th birthday! I love him more today than I ever have, and hope, especially today, he knows it! So, my birthday surprise for him was tickets to see the Altanta Hawks play the Dallas Mavericks in January! I was very proud of myself for coming up with it on my own! He was really surprised, and very excited!! We are going to spend the day with our close friends, and it is going to be a great weekend~

Weston,
You are still my sweetheart and my love! I must confess that I also still have a HUGE crush on you!;) I love you so much! You are an amazing husband and an incredible Dad-exactly how I always knew you would be. I am so thankful for the life and blessings God has given us. I have so much joy being your wife and the mother to "your boys" :) Happy Birthday, I love you!

RL

No comments: