Friday, July 9, 2010

Vacation and 8 weeks Pregnant!

It has been pretty crazy the last couple months. Weston came home, we had a couple weeks here, and then we headed to Georgia for block leave. We were able to see lots of friends and family. We had a couple beach trips, went to the Bodies Exhibit, took bike rides, went to the zoo, etc. It was a great vacation...and much needed. I will post some pictures of the last few weeks....


Wyatt has gotten so big. He really enjoyed visiting all of our family!





While on block leave, we found out we are expecting baby #2! I blogged during my pregnancy with Wyatt, so I am going to do the same with this one. I will keep you up to date as much as possible:) Here is a questionaire I got from my friend Erin....


How far along? 8 weeks, 2 days

Maternity clothes? Not yet, but wow did my stomach pop back out. I heard that with your second pregnancy it shows pretty quick! My pants are getting snug already!

Stretch marks? None, yet.

Sleep: Not sleeping as sound. But you really don't ever sleep the same after having a baby;)

Best moment this/last month: The best moment was telling Weston I was pregnant, again. He was totally surprised! It was exactly the moment I wanted! I also felt very blessed to be able to be with our family to tell them in person. I didn't get that with Wyatt, so I loved every minute of telling them!

Movement: Not yet

Food cravings: Fruit!!!

Gender: Sorry, but again, we won't find out until D-Day!!!

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

What I miss: Feeling normal and being able to eat whatever, whenever!

What I am looking forward to: Wyatt with the baby!

Weekly Wisdom: Take care of yourself:)

Milestones: None, yet.

Love to you all,
RL

1 comment:

Anna @ IHOD said...

Rachel,
First of all...CONGRATS!!!!!! I am soooo excited for you! And now your hubby is home too! God is good.
I cannot wait to have my next one:)
I love this post and all the updates ...such a good way to remember and look back.
Praying for you and baby! ( I mean that.)
<3
Anna