Monday, July 26, 2010

10 weeks-Pregnancy update!

How far along? 10 weeks, 5 days

Maternity clothes? I will be buying a belly band shortly!

Stretch marks? None, yet.

Sleep: Sleep is off, still, but nothing major.

Best moment this/last month: It will be my doctor's appointment with Weston tomorrow. I will blog after on the details!

Movement: I have felt some things that seem like baby flutters- I know it is really early, but I have heard other mom's say they have felt their babies kick, too. After the first pregnancy, you know what it feels like. I could totally be making it up, though:)

Food cravings: Fruit,coffee,cereal

Gender: Sorry, but again, we won't find out until D-Day!!!

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

What I miss: Feeling normal and being able to eat whatever, whenever!

What I am looking forward to: Wyatt with the baby!

Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy each day as it comes.

Milestones: None, yet.



Will post tomorrow, and I will be putting belly pictures up tomorrow, too. I love looking back at each month and seeing the growth!!

Love,
RL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

are you pushing your belly out or did you grow since yesterday?